Friday 20 January 2012

LiLash 3rd week +2 days review...

Sorry for being late, I was supposed to post this out on wednesday! Honestly the reason for me not doing it, is because I wasn't seeing any progress and wanted to wait, maybe it would get more "exciting".

I usually do the photos in the morning, so it's friday morning now, and I must tell you...MY LASHES ARE ALREADY SUPER LONG!!! :)

Probably I didn't even notice, because the color of them hasn't changed and the tips are quite light/fair...but I just applied a tiny bit of natural looking mascara and...WOW!! I think the photos speak for themselves!

Super excited for the upcoming next weeks :)))...

Crazy though how light the color of my lashes are...huge difference with some mascara...

LEFT eye NO mascara AND WITH mascara:

RIGHT eye NO mascara AND WITH mascara (sorry for the crap photo :S):


So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment