Wednesday 4 January 2012

1 week use of LiLash UPDATE

Hey everyone!

So it's been 1 week of using LiLash and I took some photos of each eye with and without mascara... though bare with me, I don't have a proper camera and I took the photos with my phone...

BEFORE posting them though, I have to say my eye area sometimes feels a bit sensitive, not itchy or painful... just my lash line feels "heavy"...strange... my eyes are not red but I do notice the veins a bit more some days.

Pictures...Click to enlarge them:

LEFT EYE with mascara closed and open:


RIGHT EYE NO MASCARA:

RIGHT EYE WITH MASCARA:


There you go...I am looking forward to results after 2 weeks :)
You can compare with the previous entry to see if YOU notice any difference!

I am going to do a mascara description tomorrow, as I just got about 10 new mascaras over the holiday, and have some others too... :)

Tootles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment