Wednesday 11 January 2012

LiLash 2 weeks update!

Hello hello!!
It's been two weeks since I started using LiLash, and in the previous posts I had mentioned that my lashes felt strange... heavy even, also experienced a bit of veiny-ness in my eyes sometimes... well I guess It's true what previous bloggers have written and said (youtube), it goes away... you probably get used to it...
So I know I said I would't write my own opinion, but I have to ...a little bit at least.

I possibly see some length in my lashes...I am not 100% sure if I am just telling myself this, or if it's true, but they do seem to have a bit more length. However I ABSOLUTELY noticed that the lashes are growing stronger and a bit darker. They just look fuller than before.

Here are the photos with and without mascara ... you be the judge :) :
LEFT SIDE No mascara:
LEFT with mascara:

RIGHT SIDE no mascara:

RIGHT with mascara:

So what do you think? Click the images I you want to see better! (Besides the obvious that mascara makes a HUUUUUUUGE difference!!!)

I am very much looking forward to results after week 4, as in general it takes 4-6-8 weeks for the results to be very noticeable :)
Tomorrow I'll do a new post, but not exactly sure what to write about ... I have a couple of ideas though... any suggestions are welcome though ;)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment