Monday 31 October 2011

Serums and Eye Creams.

Hey! Sorry for the delay, it has been a very busy week!!

So to carry on from where I left off, here are some amazing products I have tried and loved so far!
I am not 100% sure you can buy them everywhere, just google them to find out where to purchase if you are interested!

SERUMS:
These products areusually water based or are light weight lotion-like substances. Use them BEFORE applying your daily cream (remember water and oil do not mix, and always apply light weight textures UNDER thicker textures).
Many times these serums have high concentration levels of special ingredients to target "problematic" factors either it being oiliness, dullness, pigmentation unevenness etc.

LIERAC CONCENTRE MESOLIFT SERUM: This is my ALL TIME FAVE serum ... EVER!
It is a multi vitamin serum, and water based..it's texture is a bit like a gel... the little glass-pump applicator helps allocate as much product as you want to use. Usually a pea size amount is enough as this product is very easily spreadable. Massage it in to the skin until it is fully absorbed.


It may feel a little sticky while applying, though it dries without leaving anyresidue.
It leaves the skin smooth to thetouch, smelling fresh as a mixture of peachy-citrusy fruits and leaves the skin feeling fresh with a cool/tingly feel as if your pores are breathing.
It's price is a bit high, in the USit is about 60 dollars, in Hungary about 10000 Ft and in the UK 40 pounds... HOWEVER if you do not use any other targeting products THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I usually buy it in fall (like now), when the skin looks dull and lifeless and needs a bit more T.L.C. I go through one bottle to revive my skin then once it's run out you can evaluate if you need to do another "treatment" of it or not.




DIANNE BRILL STILL AND FILL SERUM:
I bought this product out of curiosity when they were pulling the product from a chain store back in Budapest called Douglas. They were super expensive and the packaging was lovely...also I would try and feel out the testers and liked what I saw...especially when they were onsale!!! So I bought it (and also the day cream/lotion to go with it) and it was actually very nice! The scent is apple and citrusy, similar to the Lierac one. Also water based though this one is a bit less "gel"-y. It's effects are similar asLierac Mesolift , but I didn't notice a visible "glow". It leaves the skin smooth, even, fresh and hydrated. I would buy it again if I saw it somewhere, but I am afraid the Dianne Brill products are non-existant...I cannot find them ANYWHERE! :(

LIERAC MAT-CHRONO:
This is the best serum if you have "combined" skin...a.k.a. dry Seborrea.
It controls the oil production and by giving the skin a matte effect though it smooths and hydrates the skin at the same time. It truly is a great product. I've used it before and also have recommended it to others in the past. It's about 40-50 dollars and in Hungary it's around 6000Ft. I don't know in the UK how much they charge, but I am sure you can search for it in google.
It smells a bit like the woods or a forest..at least to me...it is water based and not too gel-like so it absorbs very fast! It's a great product for changing seasons...I use it when the weather gets warmer and I have a bit more shine. It has a refreshing cool feel.

EYE CREAMS:
So I haven't used too may eye creams so this is going to be a shorter section...

PHILOSOPHY EYE HOPE:
I got a bunch of testers for this product on my birthday from SEPHORA and was a bit disappointed, because I recently before it, bought the day cream version and HATE IT!!! It has a strong smell of lavender, which would be ok if it wouldn't be so intense that it actually makes your eyes water and irritated..plus I didn't think it had any amazing effect.
So I saw these testers and was totally unexcited about it, but tried it out anyways and LOVED IT! It has no scent, and it's texture is rich, so it truly nourishes the eye area very well, then absorbs beautifully. It leaves you with a more well rested look and feel. The best thing about it that it is extremely spreadable..literally half a pea size is enough for one full eye area! GREAT!
I am going to get it once I have run out of the testers! :)

BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE EYE PERFECTION:
Again, another product I got in a tester form. It is very good. It's texture is light and gel-like. It has no scent or harsh chemicals and is great for any skin type. I would buy it again though the
only "issue" I have with this product is that the little massage ball often gets stuck and it is an inconvenience... other wise, the texture is amazing it makes the eye area feel nicely hydrated and refreshed and the cool feel of the metal massager ball is calming and gives an extra invigorating sense.

LIERAC EYE CREAMS:
I am not putting an image in for this one, as Lierac has a good range for specific eye care. They all are beautiful in texture and gentle on the skin. I recommend their products highly as I know them well. The prices are reasonable, and they will last a long time as they are very spreadable.

So these are my top serums and eye care products, I have tried many others but these are the ones I WOULD/DO BUY AGAIN.

I have to do some thing today but I will make my next post about day creams only since there are many... after I think I will do a post about Pro Active and some other essential "Battle the Blemishes" products and tips...Then FINALLY we can move on to make up!!! :) Yaaaay!!

Peace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment